12th Floor, President Place Building 93 Nguyen Du, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
iCanfield ACCOMPAMIES YOU ON YOUR CANADA STUDY JOURNEY
Canada's education system has always been fair and open. Not stopping there, Canada also achieved a remarkable achievement when it became one of the leading countries in the world in education. In recent international Pisa exams, Canada is also in the top 10 for math, science and reading skills.
The country has always maintained a high standard of education. People here also have a high level of education thanks to a fair and open education system. Not stopping there, Canada also achieved a remarkable achievement when it became one of the leading countries in the world in education. In recent international Pisa exams, Canada is also in the top 10 for math, science and reading skills.
Canada's fair and open education system gives students access to higher education. The education system in most Canadian provinces is quite similar to the education system in Vietnam. After completing 12 years of compulsory education in primary and secondary schools, students can apply to a University or College. The University Pathway program is a transition for international students to study at a university. After completing this course, students can continue to the second year of the Bachelor's degree program.
- Canada is a country with always guaranteed security, developed economy and especially high quality health and social welfare system.
- Canadian qualifications are recognized worldwide.
The cost of studying in Canada is relatively reasonable compared to the high standard of education quality.
There are many attractive policies for international students, especially immigration policy in Canada.
In addition, Canada also has a program to study abroad without financial proof under the SDS with the following conditions: students must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 in all skills, must buy a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) ) of Scotiabank worth $10,000 CAD and pay for 1 year of tuition at the school.
High School Program
– Students who have completed Grade 8, Grade 9, or Grade 10 in Vietnam
– Academic performance in the last 2 years from quite good or above.
– No need to have an English degree, students can join an English language course after coming to Canada
– Graduated from high school with a GPA of 3 years in high school of 6.0 or higher.
– IELTS 6.0 or higher or TOEFL iBT 79-80
– Graduated from high school with a GPA of 3 years in high school of 7.0 or higher.
– IELTS 6.5 or higher or TOEFL iBT 79
Post - graduate program
– Graduated from University with good GPA + work experience.
– IELTS 6.5 or higher (if you do not meet the English requirements, you can study English at the school before entering the specialized course).
– Graduate from a full-time university with a good university GPA or higher
– Minimum 1 year work experience is required, some industries and some schools have GMAT or GRE requirements
– IELTS 7.0 or higher or TOEFL iBT 88 or higher
+ Douglas College
+ George Brown College
+ Seneca College
+ Centennial College
+ Humber College
+ Niagara College
+ Trent Universtiy
+ University of Saskachewan
+ University of Toronto
+ University of NewBrunswick
Study in Canada with iCanfield – what will you get?
Other Study Abroad Programs
Study in Australia
The Australian education system is always under strict quality control and supervision from the Education Quality and Standards organization (TEQSA) established by the government.
Many graduates from universities and colleges in Australia achieve outstanding achievements in the fields of global politics and business. And it is also the place where the Nobel Prize-winning talents are trained.
Study in the US
Studying in the US is always the first choice of students around the world. The US is home to many famous and prestigious universities around the world. When studying in the US, students will have the opportunity to be exposed to and experience a diverse educational and cultural environment, helping to discover their strengths and develop personal cognitive thinking.
Study in Europe
Europe is the continent that holds 6/10 of the best quality education in the world. This is also the cradle of the oldest and leading education systems in the world. The study program has international standards and is always given top priority in each country. Have the opportunity to be guided by experienced Professors and a perfect learning environment.
Make an appointment for a consultation